IRUMOLD reserves the right to modify this Policy in order to adapt it to legislative developments, jurisprudential criteria, sector practices, or interests of the entity.
Any modification to it will be announced in good time, so that the user has perfect knowledge of its content.
Certain services provided on the portal may contain particular conditions with specific provisions regarding the protection of personal data, which can be reported in the corresponding sections.
- RESPONSIBLE FOR THE TREATMENT
Polígono Industrial Arazuri-Orkoien Calle C, Nº1 (31160) Orkoien (Navarra – Spain)
III. PURPOSE OF TREATMENT
IRUMOLD will process your personal data for the purposes indicated below, depending on the situation in which the personal data are collected. In each case you will be informed of the specific purpose of the treatment:
- Data processing (IP, operating system, browser…) during the visit to the irumold.com website.
- Data processing on social networks.
- Security and access control to the IRUMOLD building.
- Collection and processing of information for the management of the contract signed or the services requested.
- Management of job applications and, where appropriate, the selective process in which it could be included, for the provision of jobs through the management of employment exchanges or similar instruments that IRUMOLD implements.
- Management of the company’s human resources.
- Management and processing of applications from people interested in carrying out internships as a trainee.
IV BASES OF LEGITIMATION
IRUMOLD will process your personal data in accordance with the legitimation basis of which the interested party will be duly informed in each situation:
- The consent of the interested party.
- The execution of a contract in which the interested party is a part or for the application at his/her request of pre-contractual measures.
- Compliance with the legal provisions applicable to the person responsible.
- The legitimate interest of the responsible person.
- In access control or video surveillance treatments, the legal basis will be the legitimate interest pursued by IRUMOLD and the public interest in that the video surveillance system aims to guarantee the safety of people, goods and facilities.
- DATA CONSERVATION PERIODS
The data will be kept for the minimum time necessary and in any case during the legally established periods. The information processed based on the execution of a contract, or another type of service relationship, will be kept until the contractual relationship or the provision of services ends.
Images recorded to meet security purposes will be kept for a maximum of one month. The images may be blocked and preserved to make them available to Public Administrations, Judges and Courts, for the attention of possible liabilities arising from the treatment, during their prescription period.
The data of applicants for employment or training practices will be kept during the periods set in the call.
The interested party has the right to revoke his or her consent at any time and to exercise the rights recognized in the General Data Protection Regulation (see section VII).
VI COMMUNICATION OF DATA
The data collected through the Website will only be transferred in those cases in which the user is expressly informed. The data may be transferred, when legally appropriate, to:
- The entities that are part of the FLEX Group. Group to which IRUMOLD is a member.
- The Public Administrations competent in educational matters
- Banking entities, for the purposes of payment management
- To the Tax Agency, Social Security or the Courts and Tribunals at the request of these bodies
VII RIGHTS OF USERS
You may exercise your rights of Access, Rectification, Deletion, Limitation of processing, Portability of data or Opposition to processing for IRUMOLD, Polígono Industrial Arazuri-Orkoien Calle C, Nº1 (31160) Orkoien (Navarra – Spain) or firstname.lastname@example.org.
The interested party has the right to withdraw his or her consent to the processing of data at any time.
The interested party has the right to file a claim with the Spanish Data Protection Agency, if he considers that the exercise of his rights has not been properly attended. It can be used the resources located on the AEPD website.
IRUMOLD applies the appropriate technical and organizational security measures to guarantee a level of security appropriate to the risk that the treatment may entail.
Cookies are small data files that are hosted on the user’s terminal and that contain certain information about the visit to the website. They will be used solely for the purpose of facilitating User navigation and under no circumstances will it be possible to associate such cookies with the specific personal data of users or identify them through them. Users have, however, the possibility, existing in most Web browsers, to deactivate or delete these cookies.
Specifically, this website manages the following own and third-party cookies.
According to the entity that manages it:
- Own cookies: These are those that are sent to your computer from our own computers or domains and from which we provide the service you request.
- Third-party cookies: These are those that are sent to your computer from a computer or domain that is not managed by us, but by another collaborating entity. Such as, for example, those used by social networks, or by external content such as Google Maps.
For more information you can access the FLEX Group page: